North Pine Dam

josha293

hey everyone im going to the north pine dam this thursday to see if i have any luck, does anyone have an idea on what tackle to use. i have some nuclear chicken and pumpin seed soft plastics and a few switch blades. would they be any good to use there? also where abouts is a good spot to fish there and what time any help would be apreciated

cheers josh

hi mate, u landbased or boat? I would use live bait.. catch a few shrimp using traps. Otherwise, probably spinnerbaits or hardbodies (E.T. cicada range, gidgees etc)are the way to go..

As for a good spot?? trial and error, heaps of persistence pays off.

cheers ty

where abouts is the pine rivers park? i wouldent mind going out and getting rid of a few talapia. i was fishing there a few years ago for that talapia killing contest they had a few years back and me and a mate pulled in about 200 while we were there, as soon as our lines hit the water we hooked up, we used a small sinker and live worms

cheeers josh

hey everyone tried the north pine dam for an hour but didnt catch a thing, got bitten by heaps of mossies and the water down there is soo bad. there was dead eel tail catfish floating on the water and had red marks all over them. so decided to go to the woody piont jetty and a fella there landed a nice 3 foot bull shark

Archived