Knots knowhow

Ash

I was just wondering if there was anyone willing to write up in the tips and hints a section concerning different knots. I mean with diagrams and instuctions and everything. I'd do it myself, but i only know 2 knots; the blood knot and the half blood knot.

I have heard now just about every time I've been out fishing, fellas asking each other about knots etc. Especially the surgeon. If the web site can handle it, i am willing to video it as a section and if the administrators are willing, place it on the site. i would want to do it nice, so the site stills looks pro.

Please post any thoughts on this.

That'd be the way to do it, with the large hook and wool thread. Maybe there should be a poll where everybody votes for the top 5 favorite knots. From there we can organise when were who and how. obviously if the administraters dont mind

hey all,

for sure, we encourage as much participation from our members, so if you think you can contribute to the site feel free to submit an article. When you sign up to the site you are given access to submit articles, you can do this by clicking on the sumit news menu in your User Menu.

So feel free to write an article about knots etc, and then submit it. if you have extra media apart from photos (you can submit these yourself with the article) like video, please reduce the silesize of this file (mpeg etc) and then email to one of the site admins and we will endeavour to add it to your article.

If we start getting a few of the same articles we can then make new categories etc.

Archived