2011 Winter Camp - Presentations Confirmed

Angus

Hey guys.

On the Saturday afternoon there will be 2 tackle presentations at Winter Camp. These presentations will be quite simple yet informative. The idea will be to run through various models/types of equipment and explain and discuss applications, techniques etc pertaining to them.

Our presenters have been confirmed as the Event Sponsor Searing Tackle who will run through the range of Damiki lures and Pontoon 21 lures and rods and new face on the scene Obsession Fishing with a large range of Nordic Stage rods on display. This will be one of the first opportunities for most to view these new rods in Australia.

I believe there will also be an opportunity to pick up some great deals on the afore mentioned ranges of gear as well.

Thanks very much to Searing Tackle and Obsession Fishing for coming on board in this capacity!

post-63-144598582769_thumb.jpg post-63-144598582771_thumb.jpg

post-63-144598582773_thumb.jpg

post-63-144598582775_thumb.jpg

sweet sounds good!

Yeah mate it should be. I am not sure exactly the content of these presentations yet, but I do know the searing tackle one will include a casting competition.

These presentations are not compulsorary for those that might want to just chill out after a day on the water, but I am sure the tackle rats will be keen :)

Angus

not sure yet on the format of casting comp, seen it done at a few events that i have been too long ago.

As for the presentation, still working on it, if there are any requests, i may be able to cover that as well. Maybe bring a big box and saw and ask someone in the audiance to particpate:P

Archived