Introduction & new PB ! :)

minhkore

Hey everyone,

My names Minh and I've joined this forum not long ago after being introduced to it by my good mate Hai Ho (EG_VTEC). I haven't really posted at all, just been reading on the tips and nice reports from all the anglers on AFO. But after landing my first PB (39cm Cod)last night "refer to Brekky Creek 04.04.11 thread" I thought I might aswell introduce myself because I hope there will be on going reports of my fishing trips near future.

Still over the moon with my PB cod last night because I've never had any luck at all with Cods. I love chasing em but never get the luck at all, the first time was a 32cm cod with Hai Ho....but i guess landing a new PB just gives you that tingle. Last night at brekky creek...with a fresh prawn hooked on, i felt soft nibbles and just felt like my sinker was rolling along the rocks at the bottom, so being lazy i just left it there - then after giving it a strike before i wind up to change bait, TUG TUG zZzZz it was really running down to the bottom, i was nervous! i was worried but after some lifts and tugs, she came up with her big mouth opened while getting reeled in. Props to my Samaki 1-3kg rod attached with a caldia 2500 and my mate Hai Ho.

Hope to learn more from the anglers on AFO.

post-8853-14459859537_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Minh.

Archived