Pre Dawn Wello

billp

Started early this morning before the sun made it up, so as I was paddling out I was jumping at every gar and pike that was leaping from the water around me. :whistle:

Fishing was hot before sunrise with countless 30-33cm squire joining me in the yak, when the sun made it up the bite went a little quiet but didn't completely stop which was good.

Only problem was I just couldn't find the big one. I did notice on several fish little sores, so obviously the water quality still isn't great.

Since I had to work I started to slowly work my way back home, just having one more cast here and there, when I managed 2 keeper flatties, very unexpected buy a pleasant surprise.

All fish today taken on a trusty Nuc Chicken (glow in the dark before sunrise).

All up a very enjoyable 2.5 hours on the water, and a feed for tonight, pity work got in the way. :lol:

post-7367-144598601194_thumb.jpg

post-7367-144598601198_thumb.jpg

post-7367-144598601201_thumb.jpg

post-7367-144598601204_thumb.jpg

great before work session ther mate maby you should ask your boss to pay sick leave for your mental disrtess caused by having to look at him and not the water

i think the boss should give ya time off to deal with your addiction...........wouldn that be a perfect world!

Problem is I am the boss :pinch: , so can't do it all the time, just a little stress relief here and there.

Tom, no pelagic action at all that I saw, it was pretty choppy and I didn't get close to the beacon, most of the mack action has been to the right of the channel markers out deeper from what i here.

Archived