Spinning reels, fly combo, etc.

kakaryan

Custom built 4wt fly rod imported from US, cost me $200.

Cork grip still in plastic seal. Reel seat is rose wood colour.

Asking $130 post Australian wide. Or $145 with the Daiwa wilderness hard aluminium rod tube, which suits perfectly.

I prefer selling the whole combo rod and reel together first as they are matched together. If you bought the reel, the rod has a $20 discount.

post-5367-144598611072_thumb.jpg

Guys I don't really get what u mean... :ohmy:

From my memory I have only sold a Majorcraft rod and some lines etc in forums so far, but the guy who bought the rod was in another forum and he was happy with it.

For H.O.T. do you mean hooked_on_trout? I just checked my very old pm and yes he had bought some lines from me. I dont even remember unless you mention this again. Kiara seems you know me well huh? :lol:

And as I said before I prefer paypal/bank transfer and post as I am quite busy recently so I dont wanna bother "meet up things" and I would like to get money into that bank account for funding future gears which I would buy online, so I dont prefer cash at the moment and need to go to the bank and put it into the account and wait for the process....if these make any sense to you. ;) That's just personal preference isn't it? Just like some guys prefer selling their gears in forum some others like ebay. I don't see any problem in here. :dry:

For the emer I would say it is all good mechanically. It may only get 1 or 2 hair thin tiny scratches that you won't notice if you dont really look for it. So I rated it a 9.9/10 condition. So if you still suspect or this doesn't make you happy then I'd say please just forget about it. I dont wanna my buyers feeling not happy after they get my gears. ;)

elops: I have to check this for you. Since it was bought in 2009 or 2008 and being used less than 10 times so I don't have good memory on it.

Cheers.

Some more:

Tuned Daiwa Alphas 103L condition 9.5/10 with I'ZE spool and handle and upgraded drag and ZPI bearings etc.

Still comes with stock spool and handle.

Sold

Also selling for a mate is a Daiwa travel rod 704ULFS.

2-6lb, 1/32 - 1/4oz, 4pc. Come with rod bag.

$45 post.

Guys I don't really get what u mean... :ohmy:

From my memory I have only sold a Majorcraft rod and some lines etc in forums so far, but the guy who bought the rod was in another forum and he was happy with it.

For H.O.T. do you mean hooked_on_trout? I just checked my very old pm and yes he had bought some lines from me. I dont even remember unless you mention this again. Kiara seems you know me well huh? :lol:

And as I said before I prefer paypal/bank transfer and post as I am quite busy recently so I dont wanna bother "meet up things" and I would like to get money into that bank account for funding future gears which I would buy online, so I dont prefer cash at the moment and need to go to the bank and put it into the account and wait for the process....if these make any sense to you. ;) That's just personal preference isn't it? Just like some guys prefer selling their gears in forum some others like ebay. I don't see any problem in here. :dry:

For the emer I would say it is all good mechanically. It may only get 1 or 2 hair thin tiny scratches that you won't notice if you dont really look for it. So I rated it a 9.9/10 condition. So if you still suspect or this doesn't make you happy then I'd say please just forget about it. I dont wanna my buyers feeling not happy after they get my gears. ;)

elops: I have to check this for you. Since it was bought in 2009 or 2008 and being used less than 10 times so I don't have good memory on it.

Cheers.

haha, fair enough mate. did you see a PM from me along with those PMs to HOT? hehe. i remember coz i wanted to buy that line off you as well, but HOT got first dibs.

i can see where you're coming from with the time taken for the buying process etc etc, but have you considered that many prefer to inspect before buying and you're going to need to take time to go to the post office to post things if people buy them off you.

anyway, good luck with your sale mate. my offer stands, I can meet up with you somewhere and do an online cash transfer or paypal money transfer on the spot. seeing that you will need to post the stuff at a post office anyway, this will help you save even more time and kill 2 birds with one stone lol. if jeff is still keen on the emeraldas we can probably work out something as well and get you 2 sales.

u still sound sus to me dude. probably plenty of willing buyers on here but with your terms If you do sell any stuff on here it will only be to people not too bright! :S ( no offence to fellow afoers who do but it happens all too often) Good luck but thers plenty of places to spend my hard earned than to risk giving it to you. If your legit u may learn a lesson on selling. If not, someone will learn a lesson on buying!

u still sound sus to me dude. probably plenty of willing buyers on here but with your terms If you do sell any stuff on here it will only be to people not too bright! :S ( no offence to fellow afoers who do but it happens all too often) Good luck but thers plenty of places to spend my hard earned than to risk giving it to you. If your legit u may learn a lesson on selling. If not, someone will learn a lesson on buying!

Well Put ;)

As I stated before all the gears were sold so I see no point in keep debating how the way I like to sell MY gear.

Additionally, I just received a msg from the Emer buyer yesterday that he was very happy with it, and I was pleased that he liked it.

My bottom line was paypal/bank transfer and post only, which I have already stated clearly at the very beginning. Just like some seller prefer pick up locally only.

Some guys have asked me the reason, and I have already explained. Again I see no point in keep explaining again and again in order to persuade someone to buy my gear.

My point is just very simple. If you feel sus or taking risk or worrying about the gears are doggy or the seller himself is doddy, then just dont bother. That's it. Very simple stuff.

It is very strange to me that some of you guys keep asking me to change "my personal selling preference" to suit "your own buying preferences". :S Why dont just get a brand new one or get one from other seller? Would you ever keep asking a US seller who stated only willing to post within US to post to Aussie for you? huh ? And if he doesn't take your offer then you feel unreasonable and keep debating with him? :dry:

Besides, I havent mentioned that some guys did actually hold my gears for days to more than a week then just didn't wanna pay / changed his mind / even ignored my msg and said nothing, which wasted my time and I needed to re-sell / make offer to other mates, etc. Who protect me from those doggy buyers?

I don't mean to be rude, but some of you guys' comments are irritating, I have to say. I would avoid selling any gear here in the future.

Archived