New Addition To The Family

Manni79

My new Daiwa Certate HI Gear 2004CH arrived in the post today from Japan and I'm SUPER STOKED. Bought this reel to be matched to my new Nordic Stage Rod which hopefully will arrive soon :woohoo:

Super light and pulls in a good chunk of line with each rotation amongst many other cool thisngs that make no sense to me yet :silly: :lol: :woohoo:

Gear Ratio - 5.6 (75cm’s

#Ball Bearings Wt. (g) - 9+1 200g

Drag (Kg), 2

Spool Capacity, 4/100m. PE0.6/100m

Matched with the Nordic Stage its total weight is under 300 grams - Can't wait to get this out on the water !!

post-8859-144598614933_thumb.jpg

post-8859-144598614943_thumb.jpg

Hahaha thats awesome.

Look what I just got to be matched with my Nordic Stage Gunslinger. Received it last night :)

[attachment=33829]certate.jpg[/attachment]

A little birdie told me about your new certate this arvo hehehehe nice one Angus

Hahaha thats awesome.

Look what I just got to be matched with my Nordic Stage Gunslinger. Received it last night :)

[attachment=33829]certate.jpg[/attachment]

A little birdie told me about your new certate this arvo hehehehe nice one Angus

Some species of Hen i imagine...

Very nice mate, I have a '10 Certate 1500 and I've been drooling over the Hi gear for a while but can't come to part with the 600 bucks :pinch:

But what I REALLY want is a Megabass Luvito 256 :evil:

Hey KAF got it for a lot less than 600 around 25% cheaper from Japan which included shipping, and with the dollar the way it is i couldn't resist. 2 and a bit weeks to get it delivered, mind you looking at the EMS tracking it stayed at customs for over a week, i reckon they were thinking of using it lol

It won't get a run for a few weeks til the Nordic Stage rods arrive, will let you know how it goes !!

very nice boys would be good to hear a report on the preformance of the high gear once you give it a good run mate B)

Happy to report already as I stole Henry's one for about a month before I got this :P

I compare it closely with my Stella 1000 for awesomeness.

However there is something cool about the extra loud Daiwa drag that i have to admit (even after years of Shimano loyalty) has turned me on!

Angus

Man that is one sweet reel!!!! So so so so jealous............Have been eyeballing these certates for a while...... Let me know how it matches with your nordic, I have the same rod on order......

Why the hi gear? Going after tailor/kingies ect with it???

I think I need to go get a towel.........*drool*

Angus - Yeah I can't wait to hear the drag scream, just sitting on the couch spinning it, it's loud and has a high pitch clicking sound super cool !!

Scope - Mate was looking at getting a certate 1003 but then the more i looked at the range i was drawn to the hi gear 2004, it weighs 5 grams more than the standard 1003, same 2kg drag but faster gear ratio for retrieve, 4lb line with a slightly larger leader and will chase some tailor, or small trevs, even Bass - hopefully made the right choice haha

Archived