Austackle Pro Dealer Appointed Brisbane Northside

Orca

It gives me great pleasure to announce that as of today - Monday 9th May 2011, we have appointed The Tackle Shop at Carseldine one of our Tournament Pro Dealers. Steve will be stocking the full range of rods and lures and AFO members are entitled to a special price on all of our Tournament range. You need to tell Steve you are a AFO member to get this special pricing. I hope AFO members will give Steve and us their support going forward.

This does not affect the ability of AFO members to continue to buy clearance stock from us directly. To this end, we have decided to open the warehouse on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 3pm - 6pm until further notice. There are still some very good deals to be had within the clearance section.

probably going to head down with my brother tomorrow to get him setup for the weekend.

I will keep your shirt here then Ted..you can try a couple on because the sizes mean nothing these days. XL has no relevance anymore.

Trying to get another shirt are you aye? ;)

Thats very cynical of you Jords ! lol

If you behave you might just get an invite to fish soon in a comp with the Austackle boys and you will get your bown shirt then!

Yes sir I will be good sir!

Seeing 4 or the 6 rods in my 'regular use' rack are austackle, my go to small water bream and bass lures are the sakanas and I know have a cap to wear when I fish, I am virtually a walking catalogue :P

Yes sir I will be good sir!

Seeing 4 or the 6 rods in my 'regular use' rack are austackle, my go to small water bream and bass lures are the sakanas and I know have a cap to wear when I fish, I am virtually a walking catalogue :P

you forgot to mention the stubby holders to keep your drinks cold Jord! lol

Too true, if you have a sudden boom in 18 year old cliental,you will know I have been taking them around too a few parties :P

Also, I'm planning on takking that bait rod out to npd with me next time to see how it goes on a few whiting GAR, and might pull it out at the tilapia cull to give it a bit of a test...

Too true, if you have a sudden boom in 18 year old cliental,you will know I have been taking them around too a few parties :P

Also, I'm planning on takking that bait rod out to npd with me next time to see how it goes on a few whiting, and might pull it out at the tilapia cull to give it a bit of a test...

Theres whiting in NPD ????? :huh:;)

Also, I'm planning on takking that bait rod out to npd with me next time to see how it goes on a few whiting, and might pull it out at the tilapia cull to give it a bit of a test...

Theres whiting in NPD ????? :huh:;)

you would be amazed at what you can catch on our gear ! lol

:silly: :P

• 1 month later...

Archived