N.P Sunday 3/6

STU

Got to the dam about 5am with andrew started fishing in the dark andrew got the first 2 bass of the morning on spinnerbaits then we met Ash good to meet other afo anglers had quick chat kept fishing I got a 30cm bass on jackal at forgans, then we decided to go for a trek around dam in search of some new spots andrew got about 3 more bass and I got smoked by one around a snag but around swam out and got the lure back we had walked pretty far and then decided to go back but we thought it would be quicker to hold our bags & rods in one hand and swim straight across bad idea:( half way across started to get tired and bags got wet cameras & phone wrecked, Trying to put memory card into another camera to show photo's but we did manage to save 40min walking time :) but never again,Real good idea Andrew:laugh:

Hahahaha. Reminds me of an occasion out at the Severn river. Mate swims across and then suggests I join him. \"Oh and bring this...and bring that....oh and also them\" I nearly drowned trying to keep it all above the water in the current while he sat on a rock laughing! We walked up to the shallows to cross back, and yes - never again. Didn't ruin any gear though - that would've hurt more.

Still - better than work.

STU as long as you haven't tried to turn them on they still can be saved. try to take them apart as well as possible without breaking anthing making sure not to lose any screws etc and put all pieces under a warm light say 60-75cm away.and leave them for about a day if dry which they should be put them back together and they should work. but if you have tried to turn them back on while wet then the circuits have probably fried and it's time to get a new phone and camera. hope this helps

Archived