New Pontoon 21 Greedy Guts in 44mm size

Zim man

HI all

I have a shipment of 44mm size Greedy Guts on the way. these have been a longtime coming and will be a bream slayer. Those who have used the 55mm and 66mm size will know how deadly this new 44mm will be.

post-2016-144598622497_thumb.jpg

as usual ask your local to stock them. Once orders have been sent i will let you know which stores have them

cheers

rob

Does anyone know of any stores on the northside that stock them?

I gotta get me some of these!!!

i am sure that the tackleshop and tackleworld sandgate will get them in stock. i will confirm this once i send out the orders. their ETA is late next week

Does anyone know of any stores on the northside that stock them?

I gotta get me some of these!!!

i am sure that the tackleshop and tackleworld sandgate will get them in stock. i will confirm this once i send out the orders. their ETA is late next week

top stuff. once you've confirmed I'll give them a ring and get them to put a cpl aside for me.

• 2 weeks later...

they arrived yesterday. much smaller than i expected but they have good castability. had one on today that delivered a flatty and then was itself delivered to large pike / small baracuda (such is the life of a lure)

post-2016-144598626938_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598626946_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598626952_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598626957_thumb.jpg

check with your local later this week. i will announce who is getting them when they are sent out

Where can we get them before next weekend?

it only takes a day for me to get an order to the main brissi stockists so please contact either

The tackleshop

tacklewarehouse

tackleworld sandgate

and ask them to get them in asap coz you need them for the weekend.

i have had several pm's wanting to buy direct from me. The only products sold directly by me to the public are products that are being discontinued or colours that are being run out. Please ask your local to get them in if they are not one of the stores mentioned above.

cheers

rob

Archived