Aluminium fabricator / welder

Smiderman

Steve Shore - Moorooka workshop now - 0412 627 351 - very skilled alloy boat man!

Whereabout is this chap's workshop?

Not sure, somewhere in Moorooka, just getting set up, he was in Coorparoo before. Give him a call!

• 4 months later...

Between my dithering about and Steve Shore taking on an angle grinder with his hand (sanding the outside of his house), its been a while since I started this post.

Anyway I just wanted to show the finished product and more importantly sing the praises of Steve Shores aluminium welding work. (Thanks Guy_H for the referral ;) )

Steve is a top bloke, does a quality job, knows what he's doing & not one to spin the "bull scheisse" about what needs to be done. He has all the gear and at least 15 yrs experience. Also his prices are very affordable.

His Contact details mobile 0416 273 351 his workshop is situated in Baldock Street Moorooka (just off (Ipswich rd).

The Anchor well is as solid as a rock & drains well..very happy :woohoo: :woohoo:

post-510-144598695661_thumb.jpg

ps the gap between the rib & support bracket for the anchor well was my dodgie work with the jig saw :blush:

Archived