double island options?????????

madmullet

Hey mate, you can fish right at the end of the headland, there are some massive groper there that will take the trevally you catch off you if your not quick enough. It involves a bit of a climb, two people is easier so you can hand stuff to each other you just follow the cliff face around. Its not too bad but a bit hairy in sections. There is also a rope from the top but I would only use that for going back up and not rely on it too much.. You should see whales up pretty close to the headland in thee deep water this time of year. I have caught mackeral, tuna and smaller kingfish, trevally and cod, I have seen big cobia, a decent jew and quite a few big kings taken off the point..

Hope that helps..

also not bad sharking, and if the tide / wind is right you can float livies or pillies out under ballons really easily from the point. If you dont feel like going all the way around there is a rock ledge about half way round (not the first obvious one but the second) It has a coupl of rod holders cemented in, that ledge ctaches fish too.. big groper usualy there as well..

can cast a big tailor out... about 3 or 4 meters.. I have some mates who have made a catapult on the roof of their short wheel based cruiser tht works well.. They used to pddle baits out on a surf board until they caught a 4 meter whaller before the bloke on the board had even made it back to shore :sick:

can cast a big tailor out... about 3 or 4 meters.. I have some mates who have made a catapult on the roof of their short wheel based cruiser tht works well.. They used to pddle baits out on a surf board until they caught a 4 meter whaller before the bloke on the board had even made it back to shore :sick:

thats awsom.... now to convince my mate who is taking a board up to paddle them out

Archived