Is the bay that small

roverfj1200

I was out on North reef today as I am most weekends at some stage. And I'm anchored up and fishing away and next thing this boat is cruising past only 30 metres away and straight over my baits.. Now this is not the first time OHHHH NOOO this happens all the time. Do these people think I am anchored in the the channel. Is the bay that small that we have to pass so close to each other as to see the color of each others eyes. WHAT are these morons thinking. Now thats not all I'm anohored maybe 50 metres off the exposed reef and someone has to pass full noise between me and the reef..A$$hole..

Any way Rant over.. But give me some room will ya..

i feel your pain. its even more annoying when you've spent the last 10 mins using the electric to get quietly in position. then all of a sudden some drone goes flying past or even better fishes on top of you. it will never stop just gotta put up with it . just try to sit back and enjoy being out there B)

I was anchored about 10 meters off the wreck at Bribie (visible at low tide) and some dick decided it was a good idea to run between me and the wreck!!! He hit my anchor line of course and ended up pulling my boat into him. Did no damage to the tinny, can't say the same about the gel coat on his flashy fiberglass boat!! Sucker!

Hahahhaa you sound like my mate last night :woohoo: He's a pretty mellow guy but he was getting red hot last night with guys trying to anchor on top of us. Could tell you some horror stories of cut anchors, dragging theres over ours ....... :angry: it is only getting worse as time goes on.

what i have done in the past espically if i no they are headin out, i pull anchor and slowly follow them and wait till they drop anchor and go over to them and have a good go at them and if they proceeded to be smart asses i trimed the motor so the prop was just in the water turned around slowley and guned it drenching them and their intire boat in water. you cant beat a big rooster tail coming from a 200suzi :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

what i have done in the past espically if i no they are headin out, i pull anchor and slowly follow them and wait till they drop anchor and go over to them and have a good go at them and if they proceeded to be smart asses i trimed the motor so the prop was just in the water turned around slowley and guned it drenching them and their intire boat in water. you cant beat a big rooster tail coming from a 200suzi :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You gotta love those rooster tails... haha LMAO :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Archived