Max hp

Artifishal

If you want to be 100% sure on Max HP for your boat call up ''Stessco dealer'' and ask them, and in response to your second question i would go the 15hp :)

My thoughts anyway ;)

Cheers

Darren

I would be very surprised that the max hp would be over 6hp.

If you have a motor over the recommended power of the manufacturer and have an incident you will be done like a dinner under the general safety obligations.

It would be dangerously overpowered with a 9.9 or over on it.

Cheers

Ray

it should have a munfacturers plate on it somewhere if not you should get 1 for it which will have the max hp and i would strongly suggest not to exceed it as you will be held liable in any incident as that is 1 of the first things they will check and you will also void any insurance even the 3rd party

it should have a munfacturers plate on it somewhere if not you should get 1 for it which will have the max hp and i would strongly suggest not to exceed it as you will be held liable in any incident as that is 1 of the first things they will check and you will also void any insurance even the 3rd party

My boat max HP is meant to be 120HP, but I had the whole thing rebuilt by Arnolds, the only way I could get insurance was to have a letter from Arnold, stating that my boat could now take up to and including 150HP.

Archived