Not so bright theives

Greenmachine

A mate fabricated a stainless baitboard at work for his tinnie and bolted it onto his boat which is kept in his front yard. He goes for a landbased fish at the end of his street in the coomera river. While he is fishing he see's his baitboard bolted up to someone elses tinnie which is chained up to a homemade jetty. Anyway he takes his baitboard back and did a little investigating.

PLEASE NOTE THEIVES IF YOU ARE READING THIS.

1.Police havnt been notified

2.We know who you are

3.We know where you live

4.Good luck

A mate fabricated a stainless baitboard at work for his tinnie and bolted it onto his boat which is kept in his front yard. He goes for a landbased fish at the end of his street in the coomera river. While he is fishing he see's his baitboard bolted up to someone elses tinnie which is chained up to a homemade jetty. Anyway he takes his baitboard back and did a little investigating.

2.We know who you are

3.We know where you live

4.Good luck

love your work

2.We know who you are

3.We know where you live

4.Good luck

Probably not so bright to put this on a public forum if you are planning on doing something ;) Glad your mate got his bait board back but IMO better off to just inform the cops and leave any justice up to them.

As with other peoples thoughts, We have very little faith in the police on this sort of matter.

And as for taking things into our own hands, I have merely stated some facts. Its only peoples imagination of what may be coming their way.

Could be just a little kiss on the cheek :kiss:

cops won't do squat, and if they do he will get away with a slap on the wrist, only thing cops are good at is hiding in cars behind trees and busting people for doing 10 kays over the speed limit.

you've gotta be kidding yourself if you think the police would do anything

Gotta disagree if the facts are as stated its a lay down misere case for a successful prosecution.

Cheers

Ray

here is an example of what happens, I was waiting for my wife at the station, three men walk past me and this other bloke, one bloke drops the other guy as he is walking past for no reason, the other wants to play sissors paper rock with me. My initial thought was to say, I play left handed, and then go sissors, paper, then on rock, big right to the chin or temple, but he had two mates, one of which was huge, and they were drunk so I knew I would have to knock one out so he didn't get up, knock another one out quick smart then still deal with the big boy, and the wife was walking across the footbridge, so I played sissors paper rock, the bloke won then said "now I have won I am going to smash you" I basically said no you aren't sternly and he backed down and walked away, he apparantly then smashed other people on the train. This poor bloke was rocked, I have some medical training so I looked after him, called the cops, it took them nearly an hour to arrive, we gave our statements and the turd got let off with a $1500 fine. What a load of crap.

It isnt the fault of the police that people away with a fine and no conviction.In my opinion they have one of the worse jobs in the community.

Put yourself in their shoes having to go and knock on someones door in the middle of the night to tell them their d!ckhead son has just killed himself and his mates whilst he was speeding and probably out of his head from booze or drugs.

How much over the speed limit do you think is acceptable?

Have a yarn to some of the police who are on this site and listen to some of the crappy things that they have to do and put up with as part of their normal working day.

Ray

Have to agree Ray. I wouldn't do their job for the world. The fact that they front up to work daily, knowing the limits to their authority, and still cracking on, is a credit to themselves and their profession. I don't hear too many stories on this site that mention contacting police, the common thought being that they would fob it off. However, there is always a bigger picture, and even if your particular circumstance doesn't get the justice you believe it deserves, then rest assured; the information you provide often nails these germs in the long run, as the majority of them are repeat offenders.

Just my thoughts,

Ryan.

It isnt the fault of the police that people away with a fine and no conviction.In my opinion they have one of the worse jobs in the community.

Put yourself in their shoes having to go and knock on someones door in the middle of the night to tell them their d!ckhead son has just killed himself and his mates whilst he was speeding and probably out of his head from booze or drugs.

How much over the speed limit do you think is acceptable?

Have a yarn to some of the police who are on this site and listen to some of the crappy things that they have to do and put up with as part of their normal working day.

Ray

Agreed Ray. I've often thought of joining the force...but the shitkicking they have to do, all while being abused and disrespected as often as possible puts me off. Not saying they're all golden, but someones got to do it and i'm not putting my hand up just to be spat in the face :(

Hope they chase these buggers up...though if they're not the brightest sparks, then they'll slip up again. These things have a way of catching up with people.

Cheers

nat

No one gets a bigger kick in the guts with some of the sentences handed down, than the Cop that does all the work, gets all the evidence together and puts it in front of a court.

It's their job I hear you say? But they want to see justice done just as much as Joe Average does, more so infact and that's why they do the job.

I would have just retrieved your board, with a 9 inch grinder.

I dont feel sorry for cops. It's their job to do the bad jobs and the good ones. They all know that before they apply. Dont waste your time reporting the bait board. Hardly on their priority list.sort the issue out yourself I say. If cops spent half as much time handing out speeding fines and solving real crimes then we'd all be better of.

yeah dont involve the cops, give the lake some new structure to fish following Do$tyles lead :lol::lol: iam serious that would be great!!!!!! cheers in advance :lol:

^^ in no way do I suggest for anyone else to be doing this. I'm just saying this is what I'd do.

I do feel bad for the good cops. They work hard and choose the job in hopes that they can make a difference. It would be very disappointing to have a jury or judge undo all the hard work you've done apprehending the asshat for something with a warning and small fine that they'd never pay.

I hear that many times of people saying the cops wouldnt do something when I went to report it, Try insisting, You can, You pay the wages as a Taxpayer, ask for a report number or tell them you will call your local member if its not reported. Its just the same as any other job they have lazy buggers in the job also who spend more time fobbing off jobs than they would if they did it propely, If you are sure an offence has been committed against you report it and insist on a crime number or report number, Dont waste time whinging on the internet that the coppers wouldnt do something, I've seen it happen that many times people backing down when they are told the truth that if reported they will have to go to court and give evidence about the incident...thats when they back down and blame the Police. Facts are in the majority of cases they only respond after a crime and they facilitate the court case and YOU are the witness. I'm not accusing the author of this thread as being like this just stating a fact of what usually happens.

Archived