BCF to Open in Ipswich This Weekend

Mick

Never mind the credit card, my BCF VIP card is already for a good scanning at the new store.

Will be good not to make the big hike to Browns Plains, but not so good on the wallet as I can see the 'just drop in to BCF and see what they got' tune happening a fair bit.

Oh well, fish now and pay later I say!!

Wahoo!!!

I'll be the one there on Saturday with my two daughters screaming behind me... Just told them what we were up to on the weekend and the reply was \"Big Whoop\" with a decidedly sarcastic undertone....promted by mother of course....

Saves me having to sneak into the one at Cannon hill on the way home from work:whistle:

Heres the brochure I got in the mail today... not on the BCF website..

Nothing earth shattering...

Post edited by: Mick, at: 2007/07/04 08:58

Sorry I cant shink it small enough to be allowed...

I will add a link to it tonight from home..

Post edited by: Mick, at: 2007/07/04 09:09

Oh and its opening at 08:30am Sat morning.. I went and had a peek today... not as big as some of the other stores .. they were having a staff meeting... a lot of young girls that look like they have never fished before...

I saw another deal they will be hainve $59 for a pair of surf waders... wilson I think... and they will throw in a free surf rod....

One more ... they r looking for staff too..
/>http://careers.supercheapautogrouplimited.com.au/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=321409&lBrandID=903&lCategoryID=1930&lWorkTypeID=1172&lLocationID=5865&stp=AW&sLanguage=en

Archived