Labradore fishing presents some fish

sprintcardude

Hello everyone,

today i went to labradore with my family. i fished using 6pound braid and 13 pound mono. We got there and striaght away my dad and i went to a fish warehouse. There was no small prawns so i got some sradines. i chopped up into three leaving some for burly. i fished for 1 hour 30 minutes with maby 2 or 3 nibbles. so i decided to head to where all the rocks where. when i got there it was only a matter of minutes before i got a hook in. i hooked a little bream, maby 20cm, but my brother pulled it onto some rocks and cut the line. 20 minutes laters, the rod hooked something big, i thought it was a medium travley, but when i sunk the hook it swam striaght to the rocks and cut the line (very disapointing). Then i had to buy some more hooks so i stopped for about 1 hour for lunch. i Returned hoping to land something. i now only had a couple of sardines left some i took some advise with some bread. This time i was only allowed to got to a jetty. We could see the fish only 20 meters away and there where some nice fish. i put some bread out there. it was my third cast and i hooked a pretty good black travley and it fought better than i expected. i measured it and it was 34cm. i was going to keep it for dinner because my friends caught some fish but a person i was with put it in the water expected it not to swim away and wow it did. so no fish and no photos. all in all an averge session. thanks for reading.

Cheers Justin :)

Archived