4 weeler

fisherjack1394

hey guys, I purchased my first car not long back (holden vz 1tonner)... ever since i have been having problems getting to remote fishing/hunting locations due to either bad wether or just the fact that the ute is very low. so I have been thinking about buying a secondhand 4weeler and carrying that around with me just incase i need to get into some rough country. So I was just wondering if anybody else uses a 4weeler to go fishing aswell as anyinfo on which brands/modles would be best aswell as where would be a good place to start looking. not looking to spend the world on it just need somthing that is goign to start everytime. cheers guys any info would be great ;)

i have a 360 work horse kawasaki quad can choose if you want 2wd or 4wd high low neutral and reverse no gears full automatic diff lockers its a really nice quad we bought it for 9 grand dont know how cheap you can get a second hand one but they are a really good al round quad, i also might have a ttr 125 yamaha bike for sale maybe if i convince the parents in getting me a bigger bike :)

cheers ryan

Try and track down an eighties hilux ute with the 2.4 diesel. As slow as a wet week but as reliable as you can get. Awesome low range crawling, fuel efficient, solid axles front and back, can carry all your gear and stick a snorkel and breathers on it and drive through anything B) Ah how I wish I still had my old 4runner :(

Try and track down an eighties hilux ute with the 2.4 diesel. As slow as a wet week but as reliable as you can get. Awesome low range crawling, fuel efficient, solid axles front and back, can carry all your gear and stick a snorkel and breathers on it and drive through anything B) Ah how I wish I still had my old 4runner :(

I would defs do that but, i really dont have the space to park it at home. I just thought a quad bike would be handly because it could just live on the back of the ute. :)

parts are cheap for that brand, so thats a plus because you might have to replace alot, there just a higher priced range of chinese quads, personally i wouldnt go for anything other than a well known brand eg yamaha, suzuki, kawasaki, honda ktm husqvana stick with them if you need any more questions just ask or send us a pm :)

Archived