Went overboard today:(

buih87

Taib and I went to Tackleware house today for the 20% off sale. I picked up a Stella 1000FE($583, retailed at $730),Stradic 1000FJ($175, retailed at $220), Toray Superstrong PE Braid($44) and a Pflueger Patriarch 1-3kg rod($160, retailed at $200). Ended up racking up to $960 bargain. dont ask for a better special price, because i have tried it and it didnt work. dont annoy the staff at tackle warehouse guys. Be quick because the stock wont last!

post-9896-144598735263_thumb.jpg

This thread title is deceptive and misleading conduct at its worst !

I wanted to see someone who had fallen in the water. :woohoo: :lol:

Disappointed ! :P

I always whinged about your sense of humour ellicat. it takes me a while to get your jokes :unsure: . i am glad i got you with that misleading title :woohoo: one day i am sure i will fall in the river and i make sure i take a photo for you B)

I will go for a purchase or two on wednesday. I am thinking of a 2004 Steez, Daiwa all the way B)

just dont tell surfingant... he get touchy when you speak of "Daiwa" hahahaha. i love my steez. and you will get it at a total bargain! i paid 680 for mine 6 months ago:(

I will go for a purchase or two on wednesday. I am thinking of a 2004 Steez, Daiwa all the way B)

just dont tell surfingant... he get touchy when you speak of "Daiwa" hahahaha. i love my steez. and you will get it at a total bargain! i paid 680 for mine 6 months ago:(

No, I've seen Den's Daiwa's actually catch fish :P

Archived