Anyone goes Shark fishing?

PiKe

Hi there,

its time to have another go on the good old Sharks. I had a couple of attempts already but not much luck, not even a run so far. That's why I wonder if I may just could join a party and check out what you doing different. Read all the articles in this section, went to a couple of spots what I found here on the forum...

Even had already an trip sorted with Ant and Ross but my work called me in. Thanks again guys.

If somebody goes out the next couple of days and you are keen to show a newbie in shark fishing how its done, please let me know here or on mob. 0499282348

cheers Harry

Hi there,

its time to have another go on the good old Sharks. I had a couple of attempts already but not much luck, not even a run so far. That's why I wonder if I may just could join a party and check out what you doing different. Read all the articles in this section, went to a couple of spots what I found here on the forum...

Even had already an trip sorted with Ant and Ross but my work called me in. Thanks again guys.

If somebody goes out the next couple of days and you are keen to show a newbie in shark fishing how its done, please let me know here or on mob. 0499282348

cheers Harry

harry i will be more than able to show you the ropes. if you are ever keen to go, you can get me on this number, if not leave a message. 0432 4111 95.

Hey Kurt, I'm gettin the drys havnt tried for a shark for a while. Hows fri or sat night lookin landbased perhaps on the nerang. I'll bring the yak to take some good sized baits out.

Kurt, Harry Keen?

your telling me. sat night is out as i am going to somerset dam, but i will see about friday night

Hi guys,

Looks like the weather finally turns and we get some warm days, jipi its Shark weather...

I have to work on Monday and Tuesday before I have days off again, :angry: but still time after work to throw a line for some Bait fish.

I heard that eel shall be good but to be honest I never caught a eel here in Australia. I caught one massive one in NZ.. different story.

What I was wondering is, where to I have to go to catch some and whats the best tactic and bait for Eels?

I'll try to catch enough to have to have some left if somebody else want to join for a attack on the bullies.

Every tip is highly appreciated.

cheers

Harry

Hi guys,

Looks like the weather finally turns and we get some warm days, jipi its Shark weather...

I have to work on Monday and Tuesday before I have days off again, :angry: but still time after work to throw a line for some Bait fish.

I heard that eel shall be good but to be honest I never caught a eel here in Australia. I caught one massive one in NZ.. different story.

What I was wondering is, where to I have to go to catch some and whats the best tactic and bait for Eels?

I'll try to catch enough to have to have some left if somebody else want to join for a attack on the bullies.

Every tip is highly appreciated.

cheers

Harry

With the number of times I've found them in my crab pots, I'd have to think mullet would work well as bait for them.

Archived