Rods and Reels

Jords

Hey guys need to clear out some stuff to pay comp fees, accom and petrol :pinch:

So here goes.

Rod:

Having to let go of my Nordic Stage Jaeger. I snapped the tip off 4 or 5 months ago, and has not been used since. The rod comes with the snapped top half, but I am under the impression that the top half can be replaced for $60 from henry or 'Gus? Correct me if I'm wrong?

Very sad to let this rod go, it is an absolute pleasure to use, particularly paired with a small, light reel (1000Ci4, wink wink ;) ),but is just sitting around here gathering dust.

Looking for $110 for this, meaning that after the new tip would cost only $170

Reels:

Firstly, Stradic Ci4 2500

post-529-14459875441_thumb.jpg

9/10 mechanically and cosmetically, only very few scratches on base. No line on spool (photo was taken before I unspooled it)

Looking for $170 posted

Secondly, Stradic Ci4 1000

post-529-144598754418_thumb.jpg

Cosmetically 9.99/10, mechanically 9/10. This reel is in beautiful cosmetic condition, essentially scratch free (haven't found any, but no doubt I will scratch it 5 minutes before it gets picked up. As opposed to the photo, it comes with 4lb Fluoro.

Looking for $170 posted for this one too.

Last reel for sale is an ABU Omega 2000. Quite a smooth reel for the price, comes spooled with 15lb braid (probably needs replacing). Great reel, just ask Sari96 ;)

Looking for $35 posted

Archived