Head ache incoming in 3...2....1

Jig_Meister

Hi guys been crazy keen to go fishing in awhile

And i have been looking for rods to match my New Rarenium 2500

post-9812-144598767785_thumb.jpg

I have been looking everywhere but nothing besides the samurai rods have caught my eye

except I saw a post by one of the blokes on here selling his Samaki Zing 1-3kg

And i love the look of them

post-9812-144598767793_thumb.jpg

Any thought or opinions on this rod? at the moment i have a pFluger trion and it just doesnt feel right for the reel

Any advice on other rods or even if that samaki is a great rod with a great price any help would be TERRIFIC!

Good hunting :)

wont be be let down by the Rarenium 2500, its a great reel! nice and light! but also very soild!

Have you thought about the Nordic stage rods? they have a awesome range, would suit the reel very nicely as they are pretty much unweightable! haha ( if thats even a word? ;) ) they are also very strong. AWESOME ROD!

The sharpshooter would match this nicly or the jager ( i think it is? ) both 2-4kg rods and soo light.

ive got the sharpshooter and im very happy with it, got it match with a stradic ci4 :)

sorry that was a google picture CBF takin a photo lol

But yeah i will take a look more than anything though i am seeking advice on the samaki rods

Cheers for the help runty hopefully i can run into a few of you blokes at a afo gig

All good, also the Nitro range is worth a look :)

haha yeah hopefully :side:

Hmm maybe not a Jeager then, I thought you had made a typo and it was a 1000, I think a 2500 will be too big for a Jeager but it should go well on a sharpshooter. There are so many good rods to choose from, take it to a good tackle store and have a feel of it on a few different ones to get an idea what you like, then narrow your list down and you can start to seek opinions on your chosen few.

Hate to sound like an ass but people have been trying to sell me those rods for awhile and im really not interested in them until i get a certate

But they are nice rods i have seen them in action but anyone who is on this website has heard or seen them but for some reason im more about looks and style than anything else

I just think that they match up better but with my rarenium i wanted to look at these samaki rods

or samurais but i had a go at the certate and tried to match it up with some rods couldnt find anything that felt right

i know im a bit fussy but yeah thats why i askin about these samaki because they seem like there made of the right stuff

just dont want to get one and the tip snaps off lol

Cheers jamie

The Samaki zing is a great rod, I have the 2 to 4kg and it has blown me away with the type of fish I've caught using it, Bream to tuna and everything in between.

As for....'i wanted to look at these samaki rods

or samurais but i had a go at the certate and tried to match it up with some rods couldnt find anything that felt right' I have two samurais and both have a 1500 certate strapped on, match made in heaven.

The Samaki zing is a great rod, I have the 2 to 4kg and it has blown me away with the type of fish I've caught using it, Bream to tuna and everything in between.

Thanks mate thats what i was hopeing :D

Though alot of people told me the shimano raider was a good rod then the bloody tip snapped of halfway through a TUSKIE! WTH

i dont know how to get it fixed either franly i will never buy a shimano rod again just because of that

it ruined half of my Northwest island trip

Thanks for the help guys seriously :)

Archived