Bass expert at Jones' Tackle Friday night

Feral

Any one else going along to the talk on Bass fishing this friday night at Jones Tackle (Lutwyche)?

3 hours, a sausage sizzle and door prizes, all for 6 bucks. No doubt the usual gaggle of sales reps etc will be there to try and part you from your hard earned!

If you live in the redlands Mike will be at Fish Head tackle, cnr Broadwater and Stradbroke st Redland Bay at 6.30 on Wednesday 16th August,same deal sausage sizzle and prizes. Its closer for me and its free. Ring Duncan on 32067999 to register.See the ad page 51 in august fishing monthly.

Yeah, Ferg, myself and my son Alex will be rolling up. Ferg is in charge of ringing up, so hope he has!

I was going to invite Harry (Cabfisher off of Ausfish) as well, but as he has just got out of hospital , I figure his heart Doctor might have frowned on the sausage sizzle!

time, there will be a soft plastics talk on on september the 8th, 7:30pm till 10:30pm... adam royter will be there for the plastics talk... im also helping out that night along with ando

at the bass talk there will be things like... the new loomis dropshot rods, dvds, spools of sunline and siglon leaders being handed out for lucky door prizes...

at the plastics talk there will be packets of gulps and power baits, plastic storage bags, new fireline crystal (the new 1lb braid) and a light berkley dropshot combo for bream and a slightly heavier one for things like snapper... im guessing the reel for the dropshot combos will be an abu since they are all part of the pure fishing co.

troy

Well I only spotted Troy and Ando there, Troy got the flick to the grog counter, the cooks were much better looking! (Dont think your new book will help you out to much with those fine looking young ladies Ando!).

Was a good night, a bit cool, the odd 747 trying to land in the parking lot, but well worth showing up. Also good to know that I am already basically doing the right thing when I target Bass!

Glad I did not win the Rod, could not have afforded the security system for a rod that was worth more than the first car I ever owned!

Did I mention the cooks?

Archived