shortie

to keep idiots out of discussions

yes, because every community benefits from the restriction of the free and open flow of opinions and ideas......

When it means you can avoid involving Kreel in the shenanigans, then yes, yes they do

Groups are just another way for users to connect on the site. You may want to use them to organise with your friends fishing sessions, your fishing club may want to use it as the fishing club's online presence (especially as you can make it invite only and private if required), they can be used to discuss with like-minded people regarding a particular topic .

These uses are beyond the scope of what the forum can give and so provide a different avenue of communication. Obviously, if they don't interest you then there is no requirement for you to participate in them.

yes, because every community benefits from the restriction of the free and open flow of opinions and ideas......

When it means you can avoid involving Kreel in the shenanigans, then yes, yes they do

Relax Jords, one day with a lot of practice I'm sure you will be able to handle more than one light beer :P

Or did Kreel give you a freckle exam??? :blink:

Relax Jords, one day with a lot of practice I'm sure you will be able to handle more than one light beer :P

Or did Kreel give you a freckle exam??? :blink:

I can neither confirm nor deny the matters discussed in the thread above.

PS. Does anyone know where I can get some industrial strength soap or maybe some acid.

Archived