Double hook up on big snapper

tugger

Put up the photo Callum of the chinaman fish sorry i forgot it in the report we all thought it was going to be a b ig snapper they are a top looking fish and the one you got was a horse they go hard on the line also just don't keep them unless you want to glow in the dark

Amazing session there fellas, - Callum look like you had a cracker day mate well done

Callums on fire atm. He caught his first school mackerel last week, hooked on to a long tail tuna, got his first brisbane river jew, also lost a big jew, got his pb snapper n got a big spanish.mackerel.

Wheres all the good mojo coming from callum :P

Fishing with the right people bro!!!!! You've been teaching me well!

Hey don't forget the 64 cm chinaman!!!!!

Thats why we left them biting we had enough in the box anyway :woohoo:

Awesome session guys, envious that it's a midweek report too. Crazy to think but one more centimetre on that snapper and you guys would have breached the new snapper regs, which doesn't seem right at all :blink:

G'day fellas, CONGRATS on the fish - friggin awesome, as usual (me being jealous as a bitch).

Anyways, in regards to a previous comment from Schmuck...

I think you guys may have read what he said differently to what he was sayin. Things written in text format can be read the wrong way.

I think what he was sayin - was..... It was lucky that the 69cm one wasn't 1cm longer, otherwise you would have to throw him back. I don't think he was havin a go at ya's - more like "u lucky motherf**kers, glad it wasn't 1cm longer".

And him sayin "It doesn't seem right" i think he is sayin that the rules are bullsh*t, u deserve to keep it --- kinda thing (even if it was 1cm longer than it was). That's how i read it :)

Again --- text has no regard for emotion/expression/sarcasm etc.

BUT WELL DONE FELLAS - Tugger is an awesome bloke - the amount of people he has put on to fish is unreal. If there were Grammy awards for people sharing info/helping/giving advice/showing how it's done/sharing the catch/making memories etc etc ---------- TUGGER would win hands down every time.

Cheers

Woodlaz

Put up the photo Callum of the chinaman fish sorry i forgot it in the report we all thought it was going to be a b ig snapper they are a top looking fish and the one you got was a horse they go hard on the line also just don't keep them unless you want to glow in the dark

Amazing session there fellas, - Callum look like you had a cracker day mate well done

Callums on fire atm. He caught his first school mackerel last week, hooked on to a long tail tuna, got his first brisbane river jew, also lost a big jew, got his pb snapper n got a big spanish.mackerel.

straddie13.jpg

straddie12.jpg

cant decide if hes just finishing a hot dog, or sticking his tongue out for tricking me into thinking he was a good snapper!

He went hard on that light gear you had out and took a while to coax him to the boat i think he was poking his tongue at you cause he knows you can't keep him

straddie13.jpg

straddie12.jpg

cant decide if hes just finishing a hot dog, or sticking his tongue out for tricking me into thinking he was a good snapper!

Different species suffer from Barotrauma at different depths.

Fish like threadies and snapper cop in in the river which is not that deep.

Then you have fish like Kingies that can be winched up from 100 fathoms and not suffer from it at all while fish like bar Cod,large Bass Groper ect suffer so bad that their eyes are often totally outside their head and their skin if like bubblewrap when they hit the surface.

Archived