BT 50 4 x 2 dual cab auto

Sparksie

G'day

Ok, am currently at my wits end with a BT 50 4 x 2 dual cab auto I've bought.

Its around 6 weeks old and has been back for issues no less than 4 times. 5th trip back to dealer will be Monday.

If I just decided to off it (to buy anything but a BT 50) what do you reckon is dollar value I get for it in a trade?

How much do you reckon you lose driving outta the dealership?

and

What would you reckon you'd replace it with?

If you have one, happy to pursue some PM's.

Thanks

Sparksie

Not good to hear mate but if I had the money and was looking at a new car definitely look at the ford ranger/wildtrak they look the goods good luck with the car mate unfortunate to hear

The ford rangers are basically the exact same as a bt 50 except a different badge, if I had the coin Ide get a hilux, good luck with choosing a new car

Cheers Ryan

Not good to hear mate but if I had the money and was looking at a new car definitely look at the ford ranger/wildtrak they look the goods good luck with the car mate unfortunate to hear
same car as a BT-50 mate. PM me and I will put you in contact with a mate that works at Mazda.

The new Lemon Laws started last year and are Aust wide.

Tt covers all goods and not just cars in the case of any major failure.

There is certain requirements that determine what a major failure is or in your case a series of smaller continual issues that determine if you can make a claim under the Lemon Law.

The ACCC are the federal regulators of the law and the various state departments are your point of contact.

Here in QLD it is the Department Of Fair Trading. that you would need to talk to.

I helped a mate go through this process last year for his car so best advice is to call or drop into any Dept Of Fairtrading office and have a chat to them.

Another thing to remember is this warranty stuff is the responsibility of the car yard and not the manufacturer so don't let them try and palm you off to Mazda to try and get it all sorted.

same car as a BT-50 mate. PM me and I will put you in contact with a mate that works at Mazda.

Thanks heaps haines490slc, haven't gotten back into here till today. Contacts noted. Dealership I've been working with on this one has continued to assist and we might be close to getting it sorted.

• 4 months later...

Archived