Wheel Alignment on North Side?

Gary_C

We just got back from spending the weekend at the Springs 4x4 park out near Warwick. I'll be putting up a whole report sometime this week with pictures etc. and linking the youtube videos when the guy who was taking them gets some posted up.

In a nutshell, we had fun and I now have a list of things I need for the Jeep - the item at the top of that list being a wheel alignment.

Any AFO members or mates of members do alignments and have a slot available for me tomorrow (may as well rotate and balance the tyres at the same time). Figured I'd give the community here the first shot at my business and then start calling around to locals tomorrow.

The casualty list for the entire group went thus:

L.S.D. (mine) - May have been out before and only discovered this weekend.

Muffler Heat Shield (mine) - it had been hanging loose for quite awhile and I've just been too busy to band it back around, came up a fairly steep face and bent it back on itself.

2 tyres, each 1 week old (Pajero)

Alternator (Landcruiser) - May be fixable, but so much mud and water up inside the electrical that we couldn't be sure. Same Landcruiser also somehow got water into their Diesel and had a transfer case scare.

Rocker Panel (Pajero)

Number Plate (Colorado)

Perfect Paint Job (Ford Escape) - The rear bumper received a scratch when the tow-bar flexed back.

The surprise of the trip was the Holden Jackeroo that kept up with the 3 beefiest 4x4's in the group.

As I said, full report later on. For now, I need to get an alignment. Suggestions?

Archived