which lure ?

Often Debaited

i have fished for a lot of years in salt water and never really thought about fresh water ... i buy my lures thinking about the salty side of things . i have a bit of a collection and would like to know if what i have will do the damage on some bass...ive been to lake eildon in vic and caught redfin but id like to experience more of the fresh side of things... any help or comments will be appreciated....

cheers , Vander

post-9595-144598844568_thumb.jpg

Most of the lures in those boxes will get bass, the Sebile flat shads in the first box are very good as you can work them very slowly over strucure or close to the bottom, In fact all of the vibe lures in the first box will tempt them. The Izumi jointed swim bait looks good but I haven't hooked a bass on one yet.

The Koolie minnows in the second box have a very nice action and work well as jerk baits.

In the third box, the RMG scorpians are a proven bass lure as well. The smaller diving lures in the same box will be killer when it heats up a little and you can start chasing them in the creeks and rivers.

The squid jigs might not work that well :)

I use quite a few of those lures every time I chase bass, especially the Sebile flat shads !

Archived