Who's Catching Tailor, Jew, King or Salmon at Gold Coast?

blue09

Responses will be appreciated.

Btw today I saw king fish first time at the fishmarket at R0bina Tovvn Center with an insane price of 19.90 per kg. I have never eaten king fish yet, the shape of the fish didnt appear as worth of its price so I didnt buy. But I d pay that price for tailor for sure:)

BTW i was on main beach on straddy last week and there were some very decent 60+cm tailor caught around dusk. Good spot to get some tailor if you can get over there.

Thank you mate, but unfortunately I dont have any boat. If you will go fishing for chasing these kinds of fishes I would like to join.

Cheers.

BTW i was on main beach on straddy last week and there were some very decent 60+cm tailor caught around dusk. Good spot to get some tailor if you can get over there.

Thank you mate, but unfortunately I dont have any boat. If you will go fishing for chasing these kinds of fishes I would like to join.

Cheers.

They get all the big tailor landbased on straddy. My mate caught a 8kg gt yesterday over there chasing tailor reckons it was a good fight even on 30lb mono.

Cheers.

They get all the big tailor landbased on straddy. My mate caught a 8kg gt yesterday over there chasing tailor reckons it was a good fight even on 30lb mono.

Thats very good size, but I need to get there:)

Archived