Well..... This is weird ... Deformed atomics

Runty66

I think a 30c ice cream cone and a $25 lure are a little different!

I would be taking them straight back if that were the case. If there was a warning on the packet like 'Keep out of direct sunlight' or 'Long sun exposure will cause defects'. I must say that I have my lure box out on the front deck most of the day when I fish and I have never had a problem. There is nothing to say that they may have had a dodgy batch or something went wrong in production. For those of you that are saying you, as a company would not do anything about it and blame the consumer then you obviously aren't in business and if you are you won't go to far or last to long.

Runty - I would email them with the photos attached and let them know you are still in school and can't afford to replace these lures which are obviously inferior. If you like the lures then tell them so and if you have purchased them before and are willing to continue to do so tell them that too. Also offer to send them back in so they can run tests on them or whatever. Don't be afraid to take them to task.

I know that unless these were in direct sunlight for an extended period that this shouldn't happen.

Good luck mate.

Cheers,

Kane

I think a 30c ice cream cone and a $25 lure are a little different!

Your paying too much for your Atomics if your paying $25 a pop :P

cheers tim :)

And too little for your icecreams.

So if you drove your $300,000 Merc straight off the edge of Cleveland as the GPS said its the way to Moreton, would you expect them to replace your car?

Let the company look at them for manufacturing faults, but carelessness by the consumer is not something that has to le or should need to be covered by a company.

Archived