Newbie to Soft Plastics and Lure

joeplant58

Hi all Joe is my name, I am pretty new in Brisbane has my Wife two Daughters have moved up from Adelaide. I am looking forward to the sea fishing that this area has to offer. ( Redcliffe peninsula) although I have yet to catch a fish on plastics and lures and believe me I have tried. Hope to learn from you guys and hopefully I will help in the future. Cheers guys..

Hi fishingnut I can give copious amounts of info on catching Carp, carped fished in UK for thirty years on some very difficult wasters also had some big Carp from South Australia..the only thing I don't know about Carp is where there may be some in my area ( Kallangur) although loving the sea fishing at the mo although not much luck at it.. Cheers Joe

Welcome to the site mate, as some have said, most of the answers you need are hidden within this site, just use the search function. The one tip I would have though, is don't take ANY bait out with you when you are learning sp's and hb's.

A few years ago I wrote on Angus's wall, "what is a hb?" lol.....I think he still has it up there ha ha ha!!! Anyway, it doesn't take long to get some scales on board with the lures, just patience and trying new techniques.

Good luck,

Ryan.

Archived