Pb snapper on 1lb

plugger

on 1lb.. jeez. that would have taken aaages to pull in.

Henry, I've pulled in plenty of snapper around 45-60 on 4lbs, and even a 72cm snapper on 4lbs.

Not sure what the structure is like where plugger was fishing, but if its not too bad it would be very doable on 1lbs. It would take a little bit of coercing, but certainly not too outrageous.

I always found snapper fight much much harder if there is solid structure around that can brick you on. Without that, they usually came in a lot easier. I was fishing for them around a beacon, so literally the hardest thing to do was set the hook.

I love the tooth floss action. Great work plugger!

on 1lb.. jeez. that would have taken aaages to pull in.

Henry, I've pulled in plenty of snapper around 45-60 on 4lbs, and even a 72cm snapper on 4lbs.

Not sure what the structure is like where plugger was fishing, but if its not too bad it would be very doable on 1lbs. It would take a little bit of coercing, but certainly not too outrageous.

I always found snapper fight much much harder if there is solid structure around that can brick you on. Without that, they usually came in a lot easier. I was fishing for them around a beacon, so literally the hardest thing to do was set the hook.

I love the tooth floss action. Great work plugger!

It was caught from under a wharf took a bit of coercing but lead it out into clear water eventually.

Archived