Looking for Fulltime work in Sales or other role

richard7785

Hello All,

I have currently been looking for work for the last 3 months doing casual stints in various roles to help pay the bills. But its got to the point I cant rely on casual work and i need to be working a minimum of 5 days a week. I have been applying for jobs but have been told the im over qualified for the roles im applying for way to long now and im honestly just wanting work. I came from working as a sales director for a large concert productions company but after 4 months of being underpaid constantly and my super and my taxes not being paid i decided to cut my losses and leave the company after being owed close to $4500 in back wages and commisions. I have worked in sales for close to 5 years and was one of the most established sales people in the JB HiFi company with a 100% mystery shop record and would rarely ever go below what my target budget was often achieving more then 50% more then my expected budget. I became a customer service team leader and ended up teaching my skills to fellow employees to help improve their sales skills. Im currently looking for fulltime work and if anyone can help at all please dont hesitate to get in contact with me. I have done work for Gary_C and Madmullet and both will testify for my work ethic and wanting to work to my utmost abilities. not looking for a huge wage as i understand the job market is tough but i need work. as bills are starting to catch up on me.

My contact number is 0457 866 048

email is prophecybookings@gmail.com

or please post back on here or contact me via pm. my phone is turned on 24/7 and i will gladly take any call that could help me with any employment

Archived