Another Fishing Charter - Am I jumping the gun?

bootyinblue

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok.... PC brother has made other arrangements for the weekend so there is

1 SEAT UP FOR GRABS!

I think you would agree that we should try and fill it with a site member, maybe a newbie one who joined recently, before filling it with a mate.

Will leave it till 20/10 and see what reply we have from site memebers. And yes I did offer it up to Lozz too.

Mate I will definately take the seat if no one else is interested, came as a surprise to me last night but after thinking about it all day, am still keen and can have the money to you by tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. Anyway I know I said no last night to if someone else has taken my place then no worries. Cheers guys 'n' gals

Bud - Welcome back on board then. Money details are on about page 4 of the thread and was posted by me. Drop me a quick Pm when some money is sent and will check and tick you off the list.

For the others - Left a voice mail message for Mick tonight and will give him a few more days to get back to me.

ellicat wrote:

I see this is up in the Events section on the front page now. Only trouble is I can't remember how to register:blush: Can someone give me a heads up on that please:huh:

I remember how to register, but it seems as though the system won't allow it?:huh:

When you go to \"attend an event\" under \"community\" in the main menu, there are no events there to choose from...

Not sure if this is intentional, maybe because it is not open to all, only those who have booked already?

Rocket

chubbstar wrote:

Just in case anyone is interested. I've got a Tarago 8 seater. I'll take that if people want a ride? I'll be leaving from Carindale (south side) early hours. I can pick people up on the way down to the coast. Depending on the number of people in the van I'm not sure if we could fit rods.

Anybody want a lift let me know.;)

Offer still open.:huh:

Ok here is the scoop. As I am a fair and reasonable guy, I didnt want to give away Micks seat untill I had spoken to him. Well I just did and due to other committments he wont be able to make it.

So it leaves 1 seat up for grabs with the original organiser Lozzel in the running, a PM from user Dave Smith on the 19th Oct asking if there is a spare seat and also Gazza mate Rosscoe who has put up his hand.

Maybe if we could have replies in that order. Lozzel, your up first. Want it?

Silly question course I'm keen. :silly:

It's just that I'm abit behind at work on a $1mil contract. And am trying to get ahead of it (or get someone else to help so I can have some time off) :angry:

So inshort ,NO thanks,but I'll still have that bag of fillets thanks booty. :woohoo:

Dave your up next.

The \"original organiser\"

Lozzel.

P.S Booty if you have any late pullouts. Give me a yell , I may be able to swing it.

Lozzel wrote:

Yea I wish I did have the $1mil (I wonder if they would miss it) ;). The annual budget to buy New Equipment (or build special equipment)is $30mil over 1/2 of that is gone already.

But over half the year has gone too... so I think you are ontime and on budget.

You deserve a payrise Loz, who do I see about it?

No worries Bud, welcome on board and will check bank details in next day or so for money.

Havent heard back from OutThere about gimbal belts yet but I got BCF catalog today and they have 'surecatch' gimbal belts on for $15 for club members.

Couple of lots of money still to come in then will post up a list again so people can look at how much owing they have. Dont forget a couple of days lag in transfering money and I will just get a cheque to give on the day for the balance.

Not too many sleeps to go now!

Take your own they are cheap as chips from amart and bfc and always handy to have anyway sure as hell beats sore nuts and extra pulling power than under the arm pit not only that gives your mates somthin to hold onto you if going over board lmao :woohoo:

Gaz

Archived