For sale 18ft pride Albatross

jamming

Hi everyone I am selling my loved boat which is a 88 model albatross with a 1990 90hp Yamaha outboard boat and outboard where fully rebuilt nearly 2 years ago and has had regular services since .

In the rebuild floor was rebuilt and a 60lt underfloor tank and also an underfloor fresh water tank the transom was removed and a new full height transom was put on with a full lengh steel pod on the back

Boat has had 2hrs use since last major service where the impeller was replaced .

Has all safety gear and GPS and sounder.

New 3 way isolator switch installed with 2 new deep cycle batteries a few months ago.

Bimini is near new and can be unzipped to a smaller size.

Boat is registered.

Included in the sale is new roll of 50mtr anchor rope and 6mtrs of chain plus a new reef anchor.

Also a descent size live bait tank which I have not yet Plummed in.

Sorry for the rant I am trying to remember everything as I am typing.

Also a brand new boat cover for it still in the box.

Has stainless steel bait board .

Now for the trailer it is a 2008 model tandem trailer.

In the last year I have put new axels, springs, hubs, brakes , brake cable, brake lever and hitch but the trailer is unregistered because the 2 rear cross beams are rusty and need to be replaced also it is due for new tyres .

I have been told it is not a big job but in our current situation we can not do it .

Ther is surface rust hear and there but it does not affect registration .

It is a very big trailer and it would look great finished and painted.

Please call Rick if you have any questions boat is at birkdale .

There might be more to add but I just can't think of anything else at the moment asking $9000 Ono

Sorry Rick 0448877411

post-7818-144598937154_thumb.jpg

Archived