nautiglass v15 cheap

faulked

post-1229-144599014268_thumb.jpg

hi guys i have come to the very sad decision to sell off one of the boats the old girl hasnt done anything in a few yrs and is in need of a nice loving home i spent lots on it when it was in the water it was very set up for fishing but the last few yrs its become a shed ornament now with very little space here i have to advetise the old girl its deffinately a come check it out aand put a price on it it can come with lots of bits or none depending on what you want ......PLEASE COME AND PUT A PRICE ON ME ..boat ill even empty the crap out of it if some one is coming over

its a very capable open bay boat and isnt too bad up the creeks ive driven it right up cabbage tree creek a few times .

bronze propelor

mercury 85hp it has water pump problems

new push pull steering system

several fuel tanks available

swivell seats on pedastels

solid gal trailer

no rot in floor or transom its very solid but well used and abused

this is not a shiny pretty boat its a tough assed fishing machine with miles of mojo

JASON 0422270204

send me a text or ring me for details

post-1229-144599014282_thumb.jpg

post-1229-144599014292_thumb.jpg

post-1229-144599014301_thumb.jpg

post-1229-144599014312_thumb.jpg

post-1229-144599014321_thumb.jpg

buy it henry youll love it .its a tough old 80s boat goes like hell can pull a skier and takes a swell well ..[disclaimer hasnt doen these acts for a number of years,,infact hasnt moved in several yrs. ]

This is actually the first boat I got to ride in at my first BFO event that I turned up to. Jason was kind enough to offer me a ride with him on the water to go for a fish. I can't remember where we ended up but it was one of the islands just outside from Viccy point? or Wello?

How did the 85 go pushing it, more to the point what speeds did it get? I'm liking the idea of decking it out. Since re powering mine I keep cracking the hull, so in the new year I was going to get a new hull but this would be a cool little project. My only draw back is the fact I just bought the 70 so I would use it on this hull and I reckon it would be under powered, just thinking out loud. Oh and what's the length as I also just bought a new trailer? I'll also have a yarn to dad about it as he has a fair bit of experience in boat building from his old days at Haines.

id repower it hapilly with a 70 the 85 was a bit heavy but very quick itd cruise at 25 top out 35 to 40knts depending on prop ive seen the same hull with a 50 merc doing well and my father owned one with a chrysler 75 . my thoughts were a 70 etec as a repower ooh and its 15ft long

Archived