Brissy River Eco plastics

STU

Went to the mouth again with a mate from work he wanted to try plastics out, normally a bait fisherman. So we got there early tried same spot as friday for big squire but nothing except 2 nice bream so moved up further towards the mouth tried a spot were a mate got a threadie,Macca got smoked twice in the same spot on a pumkinseed gulp and another couple breambos and a little cod moved again to the front rock wall this is where I put on some of the Eco products plastics which are for sale in the afo shop I caught 4 decent flatty around 45-50cm on the pumkinseed worm,Macca also scored 1 flatty on another worm colour then both got chomped, so Macca tried a smaller clear eco plastic and scored a nice pike so they work well flatty love them.I then started to use turtleback worm gulp and scored 5 undersize squire and macca got 1.

So we had enough sun and decided to go home and I'm proud to say I have converted another baito to plastics so look out tackle shops Macca is on his way to spend some dollars. [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/006_AFO.jpg

post-1103-144598429268_thumb.jpg

Archived