i need a new weapon for jacks?

buzzid

Mate John Fooks at Tackleworld has some good specials at the moment.

In particular he has a massive selection of limited edition and sample rods at really good prices. You could easily get a good setup there for that price. (if you drop in that your AFO you will most lilely get special attention and a special price as well).

Angus

man,

I need to get one of those shirts. But that's like nearly the same as 3 sx40s! Does anyone else look at things and add up how many lures it is worth? I walk into a store and will see something I like but then can't buy it because I think of what it's worth in fishing gear.

Do I have a problem?

I would suggest not using your breamin gear for jacks aim to use something with alittle more grunt if U really want to land a decent size jack..

After the jack I witnessed only a few months back, hooked and lost on 15lbs main line.:ohmy:

BRICKED with enough force to spin a small tinny 180...:blink:

Bream gear would only be suited to smaller size jacks and with the cost of line, not to mention the amount of lures that u would be \"throwing away\". The money lost could be better spent on upgrading to an outfit that is more suited for the purpose of extraction...;)

Archived