DVD's I have

Gazza

Squidies Secrets

Berkley blue water (The gulp experience)

Strike zone (good underwater footage)

Fishing DVD vol 1-7

2 Dans promo vid (not bad either)

if interested in viewing them pm me :P

I'm also thinking of making a dvd of various you tube vids I collect any one interested or am I wasting my time let me know :)

Gaz

That's a good idea ellicat. I've been dropping hints about a dedicated area in the forum for people to post vids but the decision was made by the admins to just let people post vids in the sections they were relevant to. I can see the logic behind their decision but it'd be great to be able to just go to a single section of the forum when you're itching to watch some fishing action and have heaps of vids there to watch.

Gazza wrote:

Squidies Secrets

Berkley blue water (The gulp experience)

Strike zone (good underwater footage)

Fishing DVD vol 1-7

2 Dans promo vid (not bad either)

if interested in viewing them pm me :P

I'm also thinking of making a dvd of various you tube vids I collect any one interested or am I wasting my time let me know :)

Gaz

How good is the 21 Dans? I have seen snippets of the full vid, good stuff.

hey guys,

does anyone know where i can hire dvd's on the northside rather than buy them? i've looked in all the local vid shops but no joy. why don't mobs like bcf hire them. everytime i walk into places like that i come out at least a hundred bucks lighter, and if i hired a dvd from them for say, 3 days they clean me out again. they win hehehe.

buzz

The resolution of the video's on youtube would make them virtually unwatchable on a TV unfortunately.

For those after a fishy fix, I have a few on Youtube & will be uploading a few more soon.

/>http://au.youtube.com/profile?user=Spaniardking

ENJOY!

This month's Fishing World has a really good DVD bonus. There's well over an hour of fishing action mixed in with the usual product plugs. I've never seen so much top water action in one DVD though. I might even go as far as to say it is the best fishing DVD I have ever seen. Especially the bit where they play with a gigantic Queensland Grouper.

Archived