Hinze Fish Lift

rayke1938

• 2 weeks later...

I now have a copy in my email but havent a clue how to upload it so if anyone wishes to have a look send me your email.

Cheers

Ra

Hi Ray,

Please see the attached video as requested.

Kind regards

Ashlea

cid:image001.jpg@01D14170.73BEC600      cid:image002.jpg@01D14170.73BEC600  cid:image003.jpg@01D14170.73BEC600  cid:image004.jpg@01D14170.73BEC600  

This email, including any attachments, may contain confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. Receipt of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is not intended to, and does not, waive legal privilege or confidentiality. This email and any attachments are also subject to copyright. No part of them is to be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of Queensland Bulk Water Supply Authority (trading as Seqwater). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message from your system.

Sent: Monday, 23 May 2016 12:29 PM
To: Recreation
Subject: Dave Roberts film star.

Hi Lynn

At the end of the channel 7 news on saturday night there was a segment about the fish lift at Hinze and an interview with Dave.

Would you possibly have a copy of it or a link to it as Q@uite a fw people on Australian Fishing on line website would like to see it.I had a bit of a search on 7s site but I am pretty hopeless.

Cheers

Ray Kennedy

-------------------------------Safe Stamp-----------------------------------
Your Anti-virus Service scanned this email. It is safe from known viruses.
For more information regarding this service, please contact your service provider.

This email, including any attachments, may contain confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. Receipt of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is not intended to, and does not, waive legal privilege or confidentiality. This email and any attachments are also subject to copyright. No part of them is to be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of Queensland Bulk Water Supply Authority (trading as Seqwater). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message from your system.

Archived