Stradic C5000xg Fk

Luvit

I have too many 5000 size reels so selling one to fund a smaller 3000 reel.

It is 4 months old and I expected it to be in perfect condition. On close inspection it does have a few small spots/chips on the paint work. Very small as I said I had to look for them and have shown them in the photos as best I can. Mechanically 10/10 cosmetically 9.5/10.

Comes with box/paperwork and can find receipt if your interested. Bought from BCF Keperra in April as birthday present to myself, now have bought a Sol 3000 reel for Fathers day :)

IMG_2311.JPG

IMG_2319.JPG

IMG_2316.JPG

IMG_2318.JPG

IMG_2315.JPG

see one dot on rotor

IMG_2314.JPG

5 dots on rotor, I think it must have happened while travelling in the rod holders as it touched the centre console.

Otherwise it looks and performs as it should.

Asking $200 ono

IMG_2312.JPG

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2317.JPG

You know how impatient I am when the fish don't bite. When I wanted something gone, I want it gone. Will still consider selling if someone wants it at a reasonable price. I have another which I'll keep for Mirco jigging, they are such a light reel for there size. 

Yes I have a new Sol 2 3000H that i just bought to replace this reel but i'm not selling it yet:10_wink: I may look for a sol rod to match it with down the track. If any one has a Sol rod they like to swap for the reel let me know.

Archived