AFO Calendar 2017

Danielle

Ok @angus is on board so I can get a calendar made and delivered before Christmas!

What I need is interest and photos... 

Cost is $20 each and $3 from each sale will go to AFO.

If you would like one and would like to be featured comment how many you'd like and email me a photo Decdah79@gmail.com

I can edit and tweak pics if you like. I have a few that are good quality but will confirm that you're happy to be included!

There is not enough tweaking or enhancement that would see me get my gear off:no:

But if the interest is there I can send through supply some fishing photos. Maybe to generate more interest members could post their favorite photos and rate them the top 6 or 12 that make the calendar? 

It obvious you like pressure, having some thing done like this before Christmas.

(If it wasn't ready for Xmas it wouldn't be the end of the world , still have 12 months.)

I read to much into Angus quote. A very modest group:D

2 hours ago, Angus said:

I reckon you might get a few crickets here. A very modest group :P

I was expecting a few to have a shot at me about the enhancement remark, but all are quite. Must all need the same procedure;)

Ok with the social now possibly moving forward I might take a little more time to work on the calendar and get it ready for January.  I could have had it done by the end of the week but now a few things have popped up and I'm strapped for time.

Hopefully the weather is better tomorrow because Sam from 2bentrods has asked me to work with her tomorrow running the kids fishing program (*squeal) then on Friday a trip up to Nambour hospital.

It will be spectacular and you WILL buy one.

Because the site won't allow me to start a new thread (and it's not really worthy anyway) I'm adding this here as I previously mentioned it...

Had such a great time today hanging out with 70 kids on vacation care helping run a fishing clinic with 2bentrods.  Sam and Jeremy do a brilliant job with their business so I was absolutely chuffed that Sam thought to ask for my help. She has been part of the AFO crew for many many years and I met her a while back after taking my kids to one of the clinics.

I had a ball with the kids today and they were so enthusiastic and VERY well behaved.  

Sam offered to pay me for the work but I decided to take a shirt in lieu. If you have kids going to OSHC these holidays mention 2bentrods to them as an option for an excursion. $16 per child and they learn beach/fish safety, species, size and bag limits, how to rig a rod, pump for yabbies, take the drag net out then each get their own Rod equipped with an Alvey reel. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Archived