Fishing Adventures Over For Awhile

squeak6969

So after finallybgetting back on this site again. And an epic fishing weekend the other week after fixing my boat. Everything has come to a halt. Unfortunately just after myast weekend away i was planning a trip out with my boys wen some low lifes decided to help themselves to my 3 good fishing rods and around $300 worth of lures. So if anybody sees anyone flogging off a shimano katana 701 snapper rod with a shimano sienna 4500 reel, an aus fish 2 piece with cork handles and a shimano sienna 2500 reel or an abu garcia muscle tip with a jarvis walker gold 4500 on it. Please let me know.

Mate i have a couple of fairly low budget rods i took to work for the kids to practice casting. I will have a look at them when I get back Tuesday. If they are in serviceable condition they are yours.

Won't take offense if you don't want them either as the kids can keep casting plugs into buckets :P

Thankyou i appreciate it but keep them for your kids. 1 of my stolen rods was actually returned to me last night. I foind it dumped behind my boat this morning. Maybe their conscience is catching up with them.  Hopefully the rest shows ul over the comming nights.  Its been used but at least its 1 rod back

Archived