Another Video I Made Let Me Know What Yous Think 8 Species :)

y0Brando

16 minutes ago, y0Brando said:

Hey dude only 6lb and 10lb leader on a shimano Sedona 1000 ahaha so yeh a lot of screaming going on 

Nice work mate, i love my light gear fishing. I chase jewies with 10-10lb with a 2000 and my best soo far is 74cm.  My best bream is 42cm on 4-4lb. Look forward to the winter species.

11 hours ago, josha293 said:

Nice work mate, i love my light gear fishing. I chase jewies with 10-10lb with a 2000 and my best soo far is 74cm.  My best bream is 42cm on 4-4lb. Look forward to the winter species.

yeh i been chasing bream onn surface on 4lb is so fun ahaha

1 hour ago, Luke Landrunner said:

The variety keeps it interesting calling the next fish on. 

Love using the light gear on Noosa river Trevs and tailor. 

yeh dude for sure we even got a few other species a leather jacket, grinner , stingray and a tailor which i didnt include as it was a bit too dark ahaha was an insane session 

27 minutes ago, y0Brando said:

yeh not sure if you have seen my other video but bass on surface is so fun ! 

i use white poppers for bream as it resembles bread the kato karnage top pop 40 is awesome for bream

Another great vid there and cleaning up the waterways at the start, peops to you man. Nothing gets me more fired up then turning up to a fishing spot to find some grub has trashed the place and left their rubbish every where. 

6 minutes ago, Luke Landrunner said:

I surface 99% of the time even though I carry plastics, blades and divers......

Some days I pickup more floating rubbish as I pedal past than catch fish !:no:

yeh unfortunately its like that everywhere man good job on picking it up though you legend 

Archived