Monster Stone Fish Video ! (weekly Vid )

y0Brando

I know that spot well. 

Yes there are Jacks in there. Just around the corner from that property there is a park with a boat ramp in it. That's where I got mine. 

This was years ago though. 

One piece of advise for your vids and please don't get offended as you can do what you like....lay off the language. I can't talk as I am the worst for it, it's my vocabulary but on film, and yours are good films, it sounds terrible. Speak the new age lingo (most of it I understand) but keep the language behind the scenes. 

Look forward to your next adventure. 

Cheers.

7 hours ago, Junky said:

I know that spot well. 

Yes there are Jacks in there. Just around the corner from that property there is a park with a boat ramp in it. That's where I got mine. 

This was years ago though. 

One piece of advise for your vids and please don't get offended as you can do what you like....lay off the language. I can't talk as I am the worst for it, it's my vocabulary but on film, and yours are good films, it sounds terrible. Speak the new age lingo (most of it I understand) but keep the language behind the scenes. 

Look forward to your next adventure. 

Cheers.

i try so hard ahahaha i tried beeping them out but was too much effort defs going to try my best ahahah

Archived