Jumped Ship At 1770 To Catch Reds

tugger

23 hours ago, Luvit said:

My bucket list fish is a Red on Soft Plastic, but bait will be the best chance for sure.

The Reds are something that tests all your gear they are 1 of the brutes of the northern waters and my favourite to catch angling wise.

5 hours ago, Luke Landrunner said:

Love the 1770 trips and great to hear you guys did well.

Praying to the weather gods that our window works out and also fill  two eskys with a decidedly red tinge to them both.

Thanks Luke good luck when you get up there hope the Sharks stay away this time it would have been 1 bloody big red last time if the tail wasn't missing what am I talking about it still was a huge red

5 hours ago, demarc said:

Looking good for another trip this weekend... lol Who's keen?????

Have to get everything back into the boat and prepare for the weekend after if the weather is good. Would have been up of it if I wasn't already heading up.

1 minute ago, Luvit said:

Have to get everything back into the boat and prepare for the weekend after if the weather is good. Would have been up of it if I wasn't already heading up.

If you get the window I'll most likely do another two days too. Was only kiddin this weekend, gotta keep wife happy and go find some whales.

On 02/08/2018 at 4:37 PM, demarc said:

If you get the window I'll most likely do another two days too. Was only kiddin this weekend, gotta keep wife happy and go find some whales.

My roster at work is changing soon I will have to wait till that happens but would love to get up there again in spring i know we have done trips in October and November and done well. Would like to chase the Reds further north working our way up to Broomfield in that 50 to 60m depth there is plenty of ground between Broomfield and One tree. Will watch and wait for the right weather loved this last trip the weather couldn't have been better but good planning around a good weather window will get us up to Broomfield easy.

Archived