My week off!!!

Angus

Well i have this week off in between leaving my old job and starting my new.

I plan on hitting up Pinkenba for flatties tommorrow (presently by myself)

and again on thursday with Ash.

There are apparantly a few tailor around as well so ill be trying both hard bodies and soft plastics.

If anyone has some free time come along as well.

Im not a pro in that area so tuesday will be a bit of a scouting mission.

Cheers.

Angus

Good luck

Tailor like the over cast conditions like today.

What is the best tide for that area? Maybe Troy can advise.

I would guess at incoming bottom for flatties and incoming top and out going for tailor.

maybe the flatties don't mind the top outgoing as well.

Interesting?

Enjoy - does that mean you now only work 5 days a week? - More fishing.

Depending on where you end up going Flathead are around at all times at Pinkenba. At low tide around 'The Poo Shoot' is best for Flathead as everywhere else is much too shallow to hold any fish. At high tide, between 'The Pipe' and 'The Poo Shoot' Is best. The definate best place for Tailor is 'The Poo Shoot' at any time. Just as long as there is bait fish around there should be predators. Anything from Tuna and Mackeral to just Bream and Tarwhine are there. Just as long as there are some bait fish around. (Which is always since bait fish love the Poo taste :P ).

Troy

Troy in relevance to Pink where exactly is the Poo Shoot?

Feral: Yes and No. Similar thing as now, but ill be doing it with a developer and selling in house stock.

Dave: Wednesday is out for me. Tommorrow is an option but open for suggestions as im not really sure yet.

Gus: You know were we targeted Flatties for your first time plastic fishing at the pipe? Well you walk a further 150-200m to the mouth and its there. not hard to miss. if you fish off it you get a good view below of the fish thats there. the poo shoot is practically the mouth of the river.

Troy

P.S. Congrats on your engagement ;)

Archived