Post your lures

Dan23

ando_04 wrote:

With all this rain and wind today, it was a good time to sort some of my bream lures, so i took at few pics aswell.

SX 40's

9.jpg

they have seen many fish ;)

7.jpg

8.jpg

Smith lures inc, jade, towadis ect..

11.jpg

close ups smith

5-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

1-1.jpg

Jackall chubbys

10.jpg

2-1.jpg

Megabass smolt

4-1.jpg

All of my bream lures

12.jpg

Now im even more jealous!!!!

although i do have 1000 dollars i got given to me randomly by grandad............hmm fishing??

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

ha yeah, chinese kuong fu + some lure casting SKILLS.

Well you will catch me with your hardbody, but I dont see why you wana waste lures catching people.. maybe catching fish takes a bit too much skill? and keep your chubby away from me, i mean.. wateva floats your boat but keep me out of your fetishes. Probably why your so famous with your negative Karma.. hmmmmmm:unsure:

good to know :).

Tweed is full of bream, flatties, moses perch, and trevs.. plus heaps of everything else, even had a run in with a leather jacket :P. The bream can be uber spooky, i found the bream liked 2inch grubs more than 2inch shrimps.. anyway have fun if you go.

hey ando you fish alot of ABT events dont ya??

in your opinion what is the most important thing when trying to catch finnicky bream on artificials??

i am starting to get it i think but i still have a fair bit to learn. This year i wanna really practise and improve my skills so that when i finish school i can see what tournament fishing is like.

its funny when i try and tell all this \"Fish light leaders etc etc stealth factor etc\" to my mate who is abot teh least finesse fisherman i know plus he likes using bait so.....hahahah

happy new year everyone

Tom the baitcasters going great, Havnt got to test it fully yet, almost caught a nice bullie on it the other day, and got a couple of big vermin on it today.. can cast and everything fine now, was chucking a big prawnstar around in the river today just to get the feel, also hoping a 1m+ thready would grab it :P.

fishyman wrote:

in your opinion what is the most important thing when trying to catch finnicky bream on artificials??

i am starting to get it i think but i still have a fair bit to learn. This year i wanna really practise and improve my skills so that when i finish school i can see what tournament fishing is like.

its funny when i try and tell all this \"Fish light leaders etc etc stealth factor etc\" to my mate who is abot teh least finesse fisherman i know plus he likes using bait so.....hahahah

happy new year everyone

G’day tom, there is many factors in catching finicky bream. I guess the easiest way is to crack a pation and become confident with a cretin lure. Fishing light leader do help a lot but why bother doing that if you’re still trying to master your skills?

Accurate casting plays a big party in catching any type of fish, also reading snags eddies ect….

After a while it will come natural, easiest way to learn is to get out there and practise!!!

username_taken wrote:

nabs wrote:

Some lures take a bit of skill.

haha that's what I tell kev too! unfortunately he'll get hit after hit while I'm getting nothing, even when using the exact same sx48 colour in the same patch of water so I can't back up my taunts with action.

Dont worry about it mate, The hit after hit is only the bottom. oh sorry it's a JACK:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chubbstar wrote:

username_taken wrote:
nabs wrote:

Some lures take a bit of skill.

haha that's what I tell kev too! unfortunately he'll get hit after hit while I'm getting nothing, even when using the exact same sx48 colour in the same patch of water so I can't back up my taunts with action.

Dont worry about it mate, The hit after hit is only the bottom. oh sorry it's a JACK:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:blush: most of them r bottom

but one or two r from fish:woohoo:

ando_04 wrote:

fishyman wrote:

happy new year everyone

G’day tom, there is many factors in catching finicky bream. I guess the easiest way is to crack a pation and become confident with a cretin lure. Fishing light leader do help a lot but why bother doing that if you’re still trying to master your skills?

Accurate casting plays a big party in catching any type of fish, also reading snags eddies ect….

After a while it will come natural, easiest way to learn is to get out there and practise!!!

thanks for the feedback ando really appreciated.

i am thinking of forking out some money on a few hardbodies by few i mean like 2 or 3 lol not 83620139 lures like you have:P SX40 and jackall Chubby's are too hard to copy homemaking them.

thanks for that ando possibly i might see you on the water in an ABT even this year if i am game enough to enter.

Tim, www.bream.com.au has all the info you need also try www.ausbream.com.au

Tight Lines fo 2008 guys

Tom

yeah ok brian

the floor is shiny (not)

will do it properly 2morrow...

ive got a couple of favs that i will show..looks like works still shut down. cant paint in the rain, we have had over 70 mm here 2day...flood warning are out..ground is bloody wet...blowin its arse off..scotch tastes mmmmmm good hahaha

cheers maxi

• 3 weeks later...

Primarilt bream stuff.

SX40's, an SX60 and several SF40's (yo zuri). Also a couple of halco's and a squid jig. Note the Fool a fish as well. Trolling the same lure at Hinze the one with the fool a fish got hit 3 times to the other ones 0. I cannot honestly say if it was the fool a fish. But ill be using it again :) [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/4-7d682fe04c44447ffeeb7e5f0ab7c200.jpg

post-63-144598441379_thumb.jpg

Archived