Deals direct quality?

Burko

Not bought any of their fishing gear, have bought some of their other stuff. Quality is alright, but price is not that different from what you can get if you shop around.

For example I bought an Inverter off them when they had a free postage offer going for $34, same unit was in the Dick Smith catalog the next week for $35. If I had of paid the $10 postage I would have not been all that happy!

I looked at the fishing gear, I reckoned I'd rather go Ebay for the reels, (They look the same as the Ebay reels, only about twice the price) and the bargain bins at tackle shops or "outdoor" "Frenzy" "ET" or similar cheaper lures from Kmart / Big W because I dont need a swag of lures, just to fill in the gaps in my collection.

Second han dlures on EBay used to be worth chasing, but auctions are going for near new prices of late.

• 1 month later...

well they came i got my hands on a fred bell flat head 5000 took it for a test today spooled with a 10 lb mono over all its a nice reel its bigger than it looks in the pic left or right hand wind drag is easy to set , with a nice wood grain finish for 30 bux its a bargin I hooked a flatty with it too lol but flatty had a big head shake on the edge of the bank [img size=164]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/f_bell_2.jpg

post-829-144598446494_thumb.jpg

Archived