Sunday Coochie

Malcolm

Had a bit of a family day at Coochie on Sunday,I myself wen't early to do some fishing before the rest of the crew came out.

Went on the nortern side of the island and started to drift with Squid on the heavy rod and worm on the light.

Within two minutes I got smoked twice by something big and fast also managed to land a grinner:angry: then a nice Cod which we had for dinner:)

Then went to the North East side and ancored up and caught some undersized sweatlip,squire and I think Parrot.

Later I was over near Straddie and saw a huge boil up of Tuna

Which vanished as quick as it arived then got smoked again, very busy morning and good fun.

I then did the shuttle runs from Vic Pt to Coochie with crew and spent the rest of the day swimming having lunch and stuff.

What a top day:)

That boat ramp at Vic Pt is fantastic if only people knew how to use it.

Mal [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/2008_03_31_008_AFO.jpg

post-1567-144598450617_thumb.jpg

Great report and pics Malcolm, looks like a fun day all round.

Might be worth trolling in the general area of the bust up's if you can't get close enough to cast at them, I've seen some TV shows where they have had good success doing that. Good luck on your next attemptB)

Rocket

Archived